William (& Polia) Pillin, Los Angeles, CA 1948-1985
The Pillins moved to Los Angeles in 1948 where they established a pottery studio in their garage. William shaped, glazed, and fired the clay, and Polia painted the pieces. William also experimented with glazes and produced some bowls and vases without decorations. Here is some of the fine work created mainly by Mr. Pillin. We have other pieces in our collection; contact us if interested in photos.
5″ – 9″
Qty = 1 each
$450 – $950 each